H-Lift wire rope pulling hoist / wire rope winch / wire rope pulling machine /cable puller is an extremely versatile and portable unit for pulling, lifting, lowering and securing loads, that is both easy and safe to operate.
1. The hoist has low maintenance requirements and is easy to service.
2. Overload protection ensures high personal safety in operation. Especially built-in shear pins can be replaced without removing the load.
3. Both aluminium body and steel body are available upon your request.
4. Capacity ranges from 0.8T to 5.4T.
5. All hoists can be supplied complete with 20-meter wire rope and extendable operating lever. Wire rope is tapered one end and fitted with a hook and safety latch at the other end.
6. You also can order the wire rope hoist with body only.
|Rope Advance per Full Stroke||mm||≥52||≥55||≥28||≥25|
|Lever Pull at WLL||N||341||400||438||850|
|Standard Length of Wire Rope||m||20||20||20||20|
|Net Weight Without Cable||kg||6.4||12||23||58|
SINCE 2002H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd's Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & other products.