INI 250kN 25 ton hydraulic recovery winch truck winch
ISYJ series recovery winches patent product of our company. It's a huge success with tow truck manufactures. We have wide line pull available ranging from 1 ton to 30 ton. It has a brake and a manual declutch system which is fitted at the final stage of gearbox. When the operator pulls out the handle, the drum can free run.
The power generated by the hydraulic motor is transferred to the drum by way of planetary gear units incorporated in the drum.
1. We can provide tailored solution to customers.
2. Wide line pull range up to 30 ton.
3. High starting& working efficiency
4. Simple structure and longer lifetime
5. Low maintenance relieves your anxiety
6. A range of accessories such as rope guides and pressure rollers are available on request.
They can be used to pull salvage vehicles, cross country vehicles, military heavy trucks and bulldozers which are damaged or stuck in mud and they can be used for self recovery.
- Outline drawing of 30 ton hydraulic recovery winch/truck winch
- Specification (can be revised to meet customer's specific needs.)
1 Heavy duty high torque hydraulic motor.
2 Extremely watertight with good quality internal seal.
3 Free spooling clutch-Rotation (normal manual clutch).
4 Compact structure, easy for mounting by two angle bar.
5 Fast line speed provide high efficiency for recovery
6 With cable tensioner
7 Integrated mechanical brake.
8 Winch can be mounted on wrecker, recovery truck, or other vehicles
|Rated line pull (1st layer)||KN / kgs / lbs||39/ 4000 / 9000|
|Wire rope (diameter x length)||Φ11mm x 25metre|
|Drum dimensions (diameter x length)||mm||Φ88 xΦ192 x 200|
|Mounting dimension and bolts||300mm x 280mm 8-M12|
|Overall dimension||mm||516(524) x 316(376) x 237|
|Net weight (with wire rope and hook)||kg||48|
Line pull, oil pressure and oil flow, line speed
|Line pull (KN)||Oil pressure (Mpa)||Oil flow (L/min)||Speed (m/min)|
Layer of calbe, line pull per layer, speed and wire rope capacity
|Layer of cable||Line pull (KN)||Speed (m/min)||Wire rope capacity|